Island Food Drive! Donate at Island Mazda Today!
NY Island Food Drive | New York Mazda Dealer
Our Mazda dealer believes a healthy community is good for the people, and in turn will be good for the businesses in this area. We support a number of charities throughout the year, and during the holidays helping to feed the hungry becomes even more important. That’s why Island Mazda supports local food drives.
Right now, you can help others by donating food items to Island Mazda. In turn, we will help local organizations such as the Salvation Army, Our Lady of Good Counsel, and other charities who help to feed the hungry. If we all work together, we can build a stronger community for the future.
In addition, volunteers from Island Auto Group donated their time before Thanksgiving to help bag and pass out groceries at the Salvation Army. The Army is an integral part of our Staten Island community, and helps those in need all year long.
Island Mazda is values driven, and because of this our community support doesn’t occur only during the holiday season. We support local organizations and charities all year long, Some of our activities in the last year include:
- Island Auto Group is participating in Subaru’s “Share the Love” event, where Subaru donates $250 to a charity for every vehicle sold. Island Auto is adding $100 per vehicle as a donation to the pediatric cancer center at Staten Island University Hospital.
- We supported Joe DiMartino’s transformation of his home to a winter wonderland, with all visitor proceeds going to the Staten Island University Hospital for pediatric cancer.
- Island Auto Group donated a van to the “Fire Family Transport Foundation” that provides transportation to and from medical facilities for firefighters and their families.
- The Auto Group sponsored the March of Dimes 13th Annual Precious Preemie Fashion Show, to raise awareness about premature birth.
- In November and December, Island Auto Group is participating in the 27th Annual Coat Drive to “Keep a New Yorker Warm This Winter” hosted by New York Cares.
- You can review additional information about our community outreach at IslandAutoCares.com
Island Auto Group and Island Mazda don’t give lip service to community involvement — we live it every day. If you can help us help others, let us know. Come by Island Mazda anytime if you have comments about our community service efforts. We appreciate having you as our customer at Island Mazda.